2015 was a great year. I learned to play guitar and backflip on a trampoline. I played tennis on red clay in Argentina and got my weight under 200 pounds.
This year I have set 10 ambitious goals.
“The boring, behind the scenes work, day in and day out, are what make you rich” – Ramit Sethi
My Goals for 2016
- Sit lower level at Arthur Ashe Stadium at the US Open
- Drink XX beer while relaxing on a hammock on a Beach in South America
- Eat a Bratwurst at a Professional Baseball Game with my Dad
- Film, edit and upload 3 tennis videos to YouTube
- Record and post a Podcast on ITunes
- Write, edit and publish 15 new articles on this blog by writing 1,000 words a day
- 20 Pullups
- 100 pushups
- Squat 250 5x
- Weigh 180 pounds
A part of me is scared that I won’t follow through. That small voice that tells me I can’t do it. Beyond that small voice is a deeper and stronger voice. It tells me that I’ve already accomplished them, I don’t have to do anything extra.